Please do not hesitate to drop us a line if there’s anything we can help you with. Alternatively give us a call on the number below.
Visiting 7 – 12 September 2020? Please read:
- The temporary footbridge at Pooley Bridge closes for good on Mon 7 September
- It will be removed totally between Mon 7-Sat 12 September
- Please note – during this time, the temporary car park at Waterfoot will only be open to Ullswater Steamers’ ticket holders to park
- After the 12 September, one pavement across Pooley New Bridge will open for pedestrian access
- The new bridge is still on schedule to open totally to vehicles and pedestrians in late October
September 2019 – October 2020: Installation of Pooley ‘New’ Bridge
While the new bridge is being constructed, access to Hillcroft Park and Pooley Bridge is via the Eamont Bridge / Tirril diversion only. A temporary footbridge links the two sides of the river so you can still access Ullswater ‘Steamers’ Pier house.
For all the latest bridge news, updates and event – visit www.ullswater.com/pooleybridge/
You can find a copy of our Privacy Statement here so you know exactly what, why and how we store information about you.