Weather Forecast for Lake District
With effect from Friday 24th July 2020 Face Coverings MUST BE WORN in our Reception Area, Facilities Building and the Shop. Thank You
The news we have all been waiting for has been announced, whilst everyone is very excited and happy, we have to make the safety of all our staff and guests a top priority and to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
We are introducing a number of new safety measures and slightly different check in to enable guests and staff to feel safe while here at Hillcroft Park.
- We have had protective screens installed in Reception.
- We are only allowing 2 people in the Reception at any one time.
- Please stand at safe distance and we will get to you as quickly as we can.
- From 24th July 2020 Face Coverings will be required in the Shop and Facilities Building
Hillcroft Hire Accommodation
- We will be emailing prior to arrival our guest registration form, hot tub form (if applicable) and a site plan, which we would ask the guest registration form and if applicable the Hot Tub Form be filled in and returned to us prior to arrival to reduce the time spent in Reception.
- On arrival please check in at Reception, only 1 member of each family, and maximum of 2 guests will be allowed in Reception at any one time.
- The keys will be left in the accommodation for you.
- We have been advised that we have to remove the Welcome Folders from the Hillcroft Holiday Accommodations. This is now available to view on the website.
- The accommodations will be fogged and then cleaned thoroughly before and after each guest.
- All keys are disinfected before and after use.
- On day of departure please could you strip all the beds – duvet covers and pillow cases and place in one of the red laundry bags (which you will find under the sink) and the towels in the other one. Please leave the dressing gowns (Hot Tub Accommodation only) and we will collect these.
- You will also have spare white bags, please could you put the tea towel, oven gloves and dish cloth in a white bag. Then please tie and leave on the kitchen floor.
- Please also open all the windows
- Please remove all rubbish from your accommodation and take to the Refuse areas on the park.
- Please also put crockery, cutlery etc in the dishwasher and set off.
- All staff have been issued with the necessary PPE
- The check in time has changed to 1.30pm and check out is 10.30 am.
- The Glamping Pods will be fogged between each guest and then thoroughly cleaned.
- We are asking Guests to please leave the doors and windows open as they leave. Please check in at Reception.
- Please drop the pod key in the key drop off box outside Reception on departure.
- Please tie all rubbish up and take and place in the large dustbins provided in the refuse areas.
Tourers/Motorhomes and Campervans
- Please check in at Reception.
- To reduce numbers using the shower and toilet facilities can we please ask if you have your own facilities in your Tourer/Motorhome that you use them. Many Thanks.
Please check in at Reception.
For check in times other than the Pods please check your booking confirmation.
Toilets and Shower Block
- The toilets and showers will be cleaned more often throughout the day.
- Children under 11 are to be accompanied by an Adult. A maximum of 2 children per adult.
- There are Hand sanitisers outside the Toilet blocks we ask that you use these regularly.
- Face Masks should be used wherever possible in the facilities buildings.
- Sinks in the ladies and gents are to be used for hand washing only using the hand dryers.
- There will be no paper towels available.
- No brushing of teeth in the sinks. Please do this at your tent/glamping pod/caravan/motorhome using water and a beaker then dispose of the water safely.
- Please minimise the amount of time you spend in the Toilets and Showers.
- Please note the old toilet/shower block will be closed. The washing up area will remain in use.
Wash Up Area
- Only 1 person per family allowed in the wash up area at any one time.
- We will not have any communal freezers available.
- Please DO NOT put any antibacterial/make-up or any type of wipes down the toilets.
We understand that these are very difficult times and we appreciate your co-operation to help minimise the spread of the virus.
The Office is now closed. For any queries please email – email@example.com
To All our Owners’ Guests, Customers and Friends we are open for business as usual, and just want to let you know that we have taken extra measures to protect yours and our safety at this time. We will continue to maintain our high standards of cleanliness. The safety of our Owners’, Guests and Customers is paramount.
As you are aware of the guidelines, if you have been in contact with someone who has the Virus, or you are feeling unwell please do adhere to the NHS guidelines and don’t travel.
We would like to ask owners to phone the office to order gas to enable us to take the payment over the telephone. Owners please use your gate cards when entering the Park after 8.00pm.
If you wish to contact Reception please either phone 01768486363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org wherever possible. This is a fast moving situation which we are monitoring very closely and will alter in line with government guidelines.
Please see below our policy regarding Coronovirus.
We don’t want to worry or scare you , but as valued guests at a time of heightened global concern, we want to ensure we bring you the latest information and support for everyone’s health and wellbeing. This is inline with general good hygiene and is what we do every day. It will help give you the holiday you deserve.
To Avoid catching or spreading coronavirus, we ask that you:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you have been outside
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
If you are experiencing cough, fever or shortness of breath or develop these symptoms during your stay please visit NHS online for further information.
Do not go to a hospital, pharmacy or doctor’s surgery. Please also avoid coming into the main Reception area, but please let Reception know and we will help you where ever possible.
See https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response for further official guidance
The Saucy Sausage Van will be here on the following dates in August
Mondays – 9.00 am – 11.00 am and 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Tuesdays – 9.00 am – 11.00 am
Wednesdays – 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Thursdays – 9.00 am – 11.00 am and 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Fridays – 9.00 am – 11.00 am and 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Saturday – 9.00 am – 11.00 am
Sunday – 9.00 am – 11.00 am and 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
The Fish and Chip Van will be visiting us on the following Dates
Saturday 11th July 2020 @ 5.00 pm
Saturday 18th July 2020 @ 5.00 pm
Saturday 25th July 2020 @ 5.00 pm
Saturday 1st August 2020 @ 5.00 pm
Saturday 8th August 2020 @ 5.00 pm
Saturday 15th August 2020 @ 5.00 pm
Saturday 22nd August 2020 @ 5.00 pm
Saturday 29th August 2020 @ 5.00 pm
Please note from 1st March 2020 Camping Field B will become Camping Field C
There is no change in the in the pitch Numbers.