Dear friends of Hillcroft
As the Covid-19 lockdown continues, the safety of you - our guests, our owners, our staff and our family - remains our top priority. Therefore Hillcroft Park will remain temporarily closed to guests and owners. We will reopen as soon as we are advised it is appropriate and safe to do so.
In the meantime we’d urge you to postpone, not cancel, your booking.
If you have a future booking with us between now and 30 June 2020, we will be in touch (please do wait to hear from us – we will get to you!) to offer alternative dates in the next 12 months.
With very best wishes
John, Jill and the Hillcroft Park team