Please note from 1st March 2020 Camping Field B will become Camping Field C
There is no change in the in the pitch Numbers.
Dear friends of Hillcroft
As the spread of Covid-19 continues apace, we are all in uncharted waters. However, the safety of you - our guests, our owners, our staff and our family - is our top priority. Therefore effective tomorrow Monday 23 March, Hillcroft Park will temporarily close to guests and owners. We will reopen as soon as we are advised it is appropriate and safe to do so.
We will not be taking new bookings for camping, glamping, touring, lodges or cottages for the foreseeable future. If you have a future booking with us between now and 30 April 2020, we will be in touch (please do wait to hear from us – we will get to you!) to offer alternative dates in the next 12 months.