The news we have all been waiting for has been announced, whilst everyone is very excited and happy, we have to make the safety of all our staff and guests a top priority and to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
We are introducing a number of new safety measures and slightly different check in to enable guests and staff to feel safe while here at Hillcroft Park.
- We have had protective screens installed in Reception.
- We are only allowing 2 people in the Reception at any one time.
- Please stand at safe distance and we will get to you as quickly as we can.
Hillcroft Hire Accommodation
- We will be emailing prior to arrival our guest registration form, hot tub form (if applicable) and a site plan, which we would ask the guest registration form and if applicable the Hot Tub Form be filled in and returned to us prior to arrival to reduce the time spent in Reception.
- On arrival please check in at Reception, only 1 member of each family, and maximum of 2 guests will be allowed in Reception at any one time.
- The keys will be left in the accommodation for you.
- We have been advised that we have to remove the Welcome Folders from the Hillcroft Holiday Accommodations. This is now available to view on the website.
- The accommodations will be fogged and then cleaned thoroughly before and after each guest.
- All keys are disinfected before and after use.
- On day of departure please could you strip all the beds – duvet covers and pillow cases and place in one of the red laundry bags (which you will find under the sink) and the towels in the other one. Please leave the dressing gowns (Hot Tub Accommodation only) and we will collect these.
- You will also have spare white bags, please could you put the tea towel, oven gloves and dish cloth in a white bag. Then please tie and leave on the kitchen floor.
- Please also open all the windows
- Please remove all rubbish from your accommodation and take to the Refuse areas on the park.
- Please also put crockery, cutlery etc in the dishwasher and set off.
- All staff have been issued with the necessary PPE
- The check in time has changed to 1.30pm and check out is 10.30 am.
- The Glamping Pods will be fogged between each guest and then thoroughly cleaned.
- We are asking Guests to please leave the doors and windows open as they leave. Please check in at Reception.
- Please drop the pod key in the key drop off box outside Reception on departure.
- Please tie all rubbish up and take and place in the large dustbins provided in the refuse areas.
Tourers/Motorhomes and Campervans
- Returning guests please go straight to your pitch and then telephone the office to let us know that you are here.
- New guests to Hillcroft Park please check in at Reception.
- To reduce numbers using the shower and toilet facilities can we please ask if you have your own facilities in your Tourer/Motorhome that you use them. Many Thanks.
Please check in at Reception.
For check in times other than the Pods please check your booking confirmation.
Toilets and Shower Block
- The toilets and showers will be cleaned more often throughout the day.
- Children under 11 are to be accompanied by an Adult. A maximum of 2 children per adult.
- There are Hand sanitisers outside the Toilet blocks we ask that you use these regularly.
- Face Masks should be used wherever possible in the facilities buildings.
- Sinks in the ladies and gents are to be used for hand washing only using the hand dryers.
- There will be no paper towels available.
- No brushing of teeth in the sinks. Please do this at your tent/glamping pod/caravan/motorhome using water and a beaker then dispose of the water safely.
- Please minimise the amount of time you spend in the Toilets and Showers.
- Please note the old toilet/shower block will be closed. The washing up area will remain in use.
Wash Up Area
- Only 1 person per family allowed in the wash up area at any one time.
- We will not have any communal freezers available.
- Please DO NOT put any antibacterial/make-up or any type of wipes down the toilets.
We understand that these are very difficult times and we appreciate your co-operation to help minimise the spread of the virus.