NEW FOR 2020: Open all year
Located right in the heart of Pooley Bridge, Ullswater House offers self-catering for up to 14. Perfect for larger family groups, it’s a light, welcoming space literally a stone’s throw from three pubs, award-winning 1863 Restaurant and Rooms, popular Granny Dowbekin’s Tearoom, Chestnut House (the Gin Shop!) and Pooley Bridge Village Stores and Secret Garden.
The accommodation comprises:
- 2 double en-suite bedrooms,
- 1 twin en-suite bedroom and
- 1 family en-suite bedroom (superking, single and pull out single bed).
- 1 superking en-suite (which can be made in to two singles)
- 1 double with family bathroom adjacent.
Spacious lounge, off the kitchen and separate dining room. Wifi. Garden area with furniture, ample parking in the grounds for several cars.
With Private Hot Tub to rear of property – robes are provided for adults only.
Cots and high chairs are available to hire.